Not much updates. I finally finished reading The Institute. It was yet another breath-taking Stephen King novel. I must say that, the final thoughts and conversations were a bit shallow. That I believe King also realized and tried to put more thoughts around it to make it more dramatic. Honestly, the idea is already a challenging one. And I can't see any way around. If he had made those topics seen at the beginning, it might have a bigger impact on the reader, the impact that King wanted to highlight but it would also be a big spoiler. So, I couldn't have written it any better.
Ending a nice novel is a though thing. I can't start another one without an emotional break and I should let the thoughts sink in first.
I returned back to working on Sense22. My secret project. Things are progressing well. I should say that, modern C++ is much cleaner and makes things easier to work on. Especially
algorithm std library is full of nice stuff.
Some small things that I lately do:
- Meditations. They help me to clear my mind easier. Sometimes I find myself drifting into unconsciousness and dozing off a bit but that's okay. As long as I return back to myself and continue from where I left off.
- I write often. Mostly personal thoughts and I keep them to myself. Or I share them with my therapist. But they help me to see through myself and my reasoning behind.
- I started to write "the thing". Curious? Well drop me an email and I will share what I have written. I promise you that.
- I am being more vocal. More "uncontrolled" with my expressions. And I feel more "empowered". For the first time, I enjoy being me.
- And the feeling of loneliness. That's still haunting me. Creeping it's way into my soul. Making me feel cold inside. And lost. It's infinite. It's pure black.
Let's play a small game! Can you solve this?
IFMMP SFBEFS! XFMMEPOF! ZPV CSPLF UIF DPEF. JU XBT BO FBTZ POF. ZFT. CVU J MJLF DPEF CSFBLFST! UIF DVSJPVT NJOET. JG ZPV MJLF DPEF CSFBLJOH BOE TFDSFUT, QJOH NF: TJOBO@JTMFLEFNJS.DPN BOE UFMM UIBU ZPV CSPLF UIF DPEF.